NUFF NANG

Thursday, August 23, 2007

TERRIER MIXED FOR ADOPTION

TOTO HAS BEEN ADOPTED



Hi guys,

Here are 2 more pictures of the little terrier mixed that turned up at my gate after his bath...

It'll be great if someone could adopt him. He is a small dog and weighs about 12 kg at the moment. He is about 4 or 5 years old. He is very well behaved and extremely friendly. He loves cuddles and loves it even more if you carry him and hug him lots.

His wounds are healing, and his ears are clearing up too. He has already been dewormed and will be vaccinated once he is all better...

Give me a call if you are interested at 016 322 8816.

I also have 2 Labradors that need to be adopted TOGETHER urgently. Please call me if you can either foster them or adopt them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... he's soooooo adorable!!!! I am so wanting to adopt him... will check with my family if they're ok with it then will call u ASAP :)

~Siryn

P/S: I found your blog thru Disco-very.....

Natasha Fernz said...

Hi Siryn,

yes he is very adorable... Please do call me if you would like to adopt him...

Cheers.
Natasha

Nuffnang