NUFF NANG

Saturday, August 18, 2007

FOUND CUTE DOGGIE

TOTO HAS BEEN ADOPTED

Hi guys...

Yes I have yet another doggie... This cute and incredibly friendly little fella was literally standing in front of my gate this morning. I live in Ampang Jaya. Anyway he looks like a mixed terrier of sorts, possibly a Border Terrier Mixed or a Cairn Terrier Mixed. But then again I am not very good with small breeds.

He is a bit dirty in these pictures, but he will be getting a bath soon... If this is your dog, please give me a call at 016 322 8816, or if you would like to adopt him, please give me a buzz too... He needs to either find his owners real soon or get a new home. I really have too many dogs now...

Pleas help pass this round... thanks a million...


2 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

this looks like a very active terrier cross....hope he can find a home soon...

disco-very said...

what a cutie! i hope he finds its owner or a new home soon. will try and spread the word, together about the news about the 2 labs.

Nuffnang