NUFF NANG

Monday, May 13, 2013

VERDICT ON THE AUSTRALIAN LAMB SHOULDER: PASSED!


Just a few pics of Cleo and Lucky eating their Australian lamb shoulder from Giant!


They enjoyed it thoroughly... (didn't manage to get pics of Rascal and Belle eating their portions as they wouldn't stay still long enough!). 
 
The quality of lamb was actually quite good! And the kids didn't turn their noses up on it, so that was a relief! Yes, my lot are quite picky! If they don't like it or they think it's not good, they won't eat it!


Also, for RM17/kg from a supermarket, it's a good price! I just saw the exact same thing at Cold Storage, Great Eastern Mall this evening for RM24/kg.


So I reckon I shall be making trips to Giant from now on, eventhough I don't actually like shopping in Giant as I find it so messy and disorganised that it usually gives me a headache!

No comments:

Nuffnang