NUFF NANG

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

IS THIS YOUR DOG?

Dear everyone,

I found this lovely girl trying to cross a very busy road in the Ampang area last night at about 7.30pm. Thankfully I managed to catch her as cars tend to speed on that road and there was a very bad storm last night. I dread to think what would have happened otherwise.

I think she's a terrier mixed, and she misses her home terribly. Please spread the word round, and help me find her owners. If she's not claimed within the week, she will be available for adoption. If you are interested in adopting this dog, please get in touch with me at the email address or phone number provided.

She's very friendly, and a little playful. I think she may be about 4/5 years old but I can't be sure. I really do not know very much about smaller breeds. She's definitely an indoor dog as she was very comfortable in our house. She has been cleaned, washed and dried. She has no ticks or fleas and based on my observation so far, doesn't seem to have any medical problems.

She had a big meal of BilJac with boiled chicken last night and slept soundly just outside my room after that. I think she must have been exhausted from being out on the streets.

Please help.

Regards, Natasha



No comments:

Nuffnang