NUFF NANG

Friday, May 10, 2013

AUSTRALIAN LAMB SHOULDER!

Today I happened to be in Giant and so decided to take a look in their frozen meat section and I found this. Apparently it's Australian Lamb Shoulder and it was only RM17/kg. So I bought some for the kids to try.. Hopefully they will like it...

My only gripe is that it's sliced... so not a big hunk like what they're used to these days. But I will be feeding it in large frozen chunks so it should be fine. Will let all of you know how it goes! If they like it, then lamb can be a regular feature in their meals!

*********************


You see the kids love lamb! But as I usually buy New Zealand lamb which is rather expensive, they don't get it as often as they would like.


A couple of weeks ago, I got 2 huge leg of lambs to be shared between the 4 of them. It cost me RM40+/kg! But it was enough to last them for 2.5 days... So that was alright as a treat...

Cleo
Rascal
Belle

No comments:

Nuffnang