NUFF NANG

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

CLEO & LUCKY; and BABE!

Hello,


I have been a bit lazy with blogging of late... But anyway here are some pictures of Lucky, the little stray puppy I picked up 2 months ago. He is doing really well, though he's still a bit timid. He has also grown quite significantly since I first had him. He was about 3kgs then, and he is now 10.5 kgs!!! He's very playful and is quite naughty too... but I have a soft spot for him although I had told myself that I wasn't going to get attached to him...


Anyway here are some pictures of Cleo playing with Lucky...

Lucky, inspecting my Basil plant

Lucky chasing Cleo

Cleo chasing Lucky
Lucky, standing in my flower bed...


Cleo, cooling herself down after all that rough play...

(note: Lucky chewed her swimming pool to bits, so she has to use a basin that's too small for her)

Cleo having some "ice"

Lucky stealing Cleo's ice cubes!

**********

Other than that, I have also had the opportunity to visit Babe. For those of you who don't know who Babe is, she was a lovely little dog that I found in October. And she has to be one of the luckiest dogs ever as she actually managed to be re-united with her owners!!!

Read Babe's story:

http://cleopatrathelabrador.blogspot.com/2006/10/is-this-your-dog_03.html

http://cleopatrathelabrador.blogspot.com/2006/10/babe-we-miss-you-already.html

Here are some pictures of Babe and her Granny and Ben the Baby.

Babe


Ann and Ben

No comments:

Nuffnang