NUFF NANG

Monday, December 04, 2006

PUPPY FOR ADOPTION

PUPPY FOR ADOPTION

GOOD HOME NEEDED URGENTLY!!!



Hi everyone,

I have been away for for work in Jakarta for the past 2 weeks, and as soon as I get home, I find a puppy on my door step! Literally...When I returned on Saturday, my neighbours came round to tell me that they had tried to rescue this little puppy that had been wondering round our street but their attempts have been in vain. And then they saw some boys throwing stones at the poor thing. They managed to stop the boys but the puppy ran away. And on Sunday night, we saw the puppy again. After some doing we managed to catch it... the poor thing was rather stinky and was very hungry. He gobbled up all the food and milk that I put down for him.


Unfortunately I think he does not trust humans at all cause he is very afraid and crouches at the back of the cage everytime I try to get close. He must have been severely mistreated by all the people that he has come into contact with. He desperately needs a good home where he can learn to trust humans again. Cleo has been great and has been going into the cage to sit with the puppy every now and again.

He's probably about 2 months old or perhaps a bit less as he hasn't got very many teeth. I'll be giving him a bath as soon as he's more comfortable with being around me.

Please help me find a home for this little thing... You can email or call me if you're interested.

My email

cleopatrathelabrador@gmail.com

My number is 016-322 8816

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bravo. The puppy is so beautiful. I believe he will get a good home. Fr Erica

Nuffnang