NUFF NANG

Monday, September 22, 2008

LIFE IN LONDON

Dear all,

It has been a while since I last posted... am trying to adjust to my current life in London. Am missing the kids a whole lot... but at least I got to "see Cleo" on Saturday. Douglas organised a video conference for me and Cleo... She wasn't very impressed but I think she recognised my voice...

Well I have finally gotten an apartment here... it's a really nice apartment out in the Docklands albeit a bit far from civilisation.

I had a very interesting weekend as I visited the Mayhew Animal Home. It's out in Kensal Green and I have signed up to volunteer there on Saturdays. I should be starting in October and am looking forward to that. In the mean time, for those of you who are on this side of the world, please do visit their website... It's quite amazing what they do... and maybe you can contribute in one way or another.

Till my next post..

Natasha

2 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Hi Natasha! I got your email. Sounds like you've settled down in London. I bet the kids miss you a whole lot too. London must be a great place & I think winter is coming up soon. I think the dogs would enjoy that weather but too bad they can't. I know my dogs would especially Amber. I hope everything else is going well so far over on your side! How long will you be staying there?

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Pippa said...

That looks a good place to volunteer. Hope it goes well for you.

Kate

Nuffnang