NUFF NANG

Saturday, December 08, 2007

HAPPIE NEEDS A HOME

PLEASE CONTACT JIA WEI at l.jiawei@gmail.com

or

CALL DAVINA GOH at 016 6650161

if you would like to adopt this puppy.

Hi all,

This pup, temporarily christened HAPPIE, (Male, about 3 months old)was left at the WWF offices on Sunday.

He needs a home! (and people need to be reminded that the WWF is not an adoption agency. They save rhinos for crying out loud.)

Anyway, I urgently need to find him a home before I go overseas next week.

He's a really cool pup - very spirited, lively and already a bit bossy. If I could keep him I would. He looks like he would grow to bea medium sized dog, so I wouldn't recommend him to apartment/ condodwellers.

I've attached a picture - he looks like a baby Benji! Who knows? Oneday this dog might save your life.Anyway, all this pup needs is good home and a bit of TLC - don't we all? Please help spread the word!

Thanks
Jia Wei

l.jiawei@gmail.com

1 comment:

Snowball said...

Hope that Happie can find a good forever home before Christmas.

Luv,
Snowball

Nuffnang