NUFF NANG

Monday, June 25, 2012

HOW TO RESOLVE YOUR PET'S DIARRHEA

For some strange reason, Mishka seems to be having a small bout of diarrhea, and he refused to eat completely this morning.

As I have never actually experienced diarrhea with Mishka, this is my first time "treating" him for it.

I made a slippery elm bark "tea" by diluting about 10 capsules of slippery elm bark (by opening the capsules) with about 10oz of boiling water. You can keep this for about 5-7 days in the fridge.

Once it cooled, I gave Mishka a 5ml portion of it with a syringe which he took like a good kitty that he is. Will be giving it to him about 4 times a day, with reduced food until he is all better.

So far, it seems to have helped a little as he ate a little this evening quite happily. 

So anyway, I thought that this video might be helpful to any of you who may have had to deal with your pet having diarrhea...

No comments:

Nuffnang