CLEO

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

NUFF NANG

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Councils are at it again...

Hi all...

Another quick note...

I would like to urge everyone to once again write in to the press and voice your concern for the animals, esp in relation to my previous post... Here's a list of addresses that you can write to. Please remember to include your name and contact details. If you wish to remain anonymus, indicate that in your letter.

editor@thestar.com.my
letters@nstp.com.my
newsdesk@thesundaily.com
editor@malaysiakini.com
editorial@sinchew.com.my
bhnews@bharian.com.my
news@nstp.com.my
metro@thestar.com.my
pengarang@utusan.com
editor@nanyang.com.my
tcpb@po.jaring.my
mmnews@nstp.com.my
am@hmetro.com.my
gmkl@guangming.com.my
bgns@bernama.com

Thanks guys...

2 comments:

Furkids in Hong Kong said...

Have written in, despite me not being in or from Malaysia. Hope it still helps.

Natasha Fernz said...

Hi Pete

It's been ages since I've heard from you. Admittedly I have not been blogging much or reading much even...

And yes, your letter has helped! Because every little bit counts. Too often people think that they can't make a difference when they actually can... so thanks a million!

And big hug to the kids!

Natasha

Nuffnang