NUFF NANG

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Councils are at it again...

Hi all...

Another quick note...

I would like to urge everyone to once again write in to the press and voice your concern for the animals, esp in relation to my previous post... Here's a list of addresses that you can write to. Please remember to include your name and contact details. If you wish to remain anonymus, indicate that in your letter.

editor@thestar.com.my
letters@nstp.com.my
newsdesk@thesundaily.com
editor@malaysiakini.com
editorial@sinchew.com.my
bhnews@bharian.com.my
news@nstp.com.my
metro@thestar.com.my
pengarang@utusan.com
editor@nanyang.com.my
tcpb@po.jaring.my
mmnews@nstp.com.my
am@hmetro.com.my
gmkl@guangming.com.my
bgns@bernama.com

Thanks guys...

2 comments:

Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Have written in, despite me not being in or from Malaysia. Hope it still helps.

Natasha Fernz said...

Hi Pete

It's been ages since I've heard from you. Admittedly I have not been blogging much or reading much even...

And yes, your letter has helped! Because every little bit counts. Too often people think that they can't make a difference when they actually can... so thanks a million!

And big hug to the kids!

Natasha

Nuffnang