CLEO

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

NUFF NANG

Monday, February 18, 2008

VALENTINE'S DAY WITH DOUGLAS LIM

Hey all...
This post is somewhat late but I have been really busy with work and all the kids as usual...
Anyway some of my friends have been asking me what Doug and I did for Valentine's Day this year - considering that it's the first year that we would have celebrated it "married".


Well there was no real difference from the previous years... we're both rather practical people so there wasn't anything overtly romantic! If anything is was a practical day that we spent together and we got each other practical gifts!!! :)

Doug got me 3 doggie books which I was extremely pleased with, and I got him 2 pairs of shoes - 1 from Bonia and the other from Polo...

Also Doug spent the afternoon spray painting some flower stands that we borrowed ages ago... and since we never found the time to return them until now... we had to re-spray them cause they had rusted!!!

Then in the evening we went to dinner at our favourite French Restaurant - Ma Maison at Persiaran Ampang. Here's what we had...

Escargots...

Fish Dumplings...

Grilled Salmon

Veal Medallions...


Strawberry Gratin...

Douglas Lim rolling his eyes at me...

So we had a nice quiet Valentine's Day together... Hope everyone else had a great day too...

4 comments:

Snowball said...

Happy Valentine's Day. The best way to celebrate the occassion is to do what you feel most comfortable and happy doing.

Luv,
Snowball

Katherine and Pippa, said...

Veal? I appreciate you aren't vegetarian but if you don't like cruelty to animals - why are you eating veal? I stopped eating it years ago when I realised how abusive it was.

I totally applaud your efforts to prevent cruelty in Malaysia and think you are doing a great job.

The quote on the top of this blog is:
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” ~Mahatma Gandhi.

Or - Are we not what we eat?

http://www.veginfo.org/vealfactsheet.pdf

Katherine

Amber-Mae said...

Hope you had a great Valentine's Day with your hubby!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Natasha Fernz said...

Oh my goodness Kate...

I had no idea... Gee... what is this world coming to?

I'll put this up...

Really, thanks for the tip...

Nuffnang