NUFF NANG

Monday, January 21, 2008

CLEO THE NAUGHTY GIRL

Being away for the whole of last week was terrible. I missed Cleo and the rest sooooooo much...

And I think they missed me too... cause the welcome I received when I got home was quite phenomenal... I don't think Douglas missed me as much as all of them...

Anyway I was also told that they were quite "NAUGHTY" while I was away and I'll be posting a video of what Cleo made her poor old Grandma do soon... :) It's hilarious.


Here's the Video... enjoy...

cleo-the-naughty-girl.wmv

The You Tube version is here

3 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh Cleo, you've been going through this fasting period too? faith is refusing to eat her foodables too & my hooman M & my mommy have been trying to do all sorts of stuff, one similar to what your grandma's doing, just to9 make her want her food. She has lost weight already becoz she wants to fast.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Katherine and Pippa said...

I always miss my dogs when I am away from them. Never sure whether they miss me or not though.

Katherine

Natasha Fernz said...

Hey Faith

Why aren't you eating? You're figure is already rather svelte... you don't need to loose anymore!!!

Kate,
I believe that the dogs miss us more than our human counterparts!

Natasha

Nuffnang