NUFF NANG

Thursday, December 13, 2007

MALAYSIA - CHOOSE WISELY

Those of you who know me personally, would know that I am not politically motivated in any way...

BUT in light of recent events, I feel that it is imperative that all Malaysians do their duty and cast their votes wisely at the upcoming General Elections

Malaysians please check if you're registered at
http://daftarj.spr.gov.my/daftarbi.asp

If you're not, register at the nearest post office!!! Ensure you cast your vote at the next elections!!!

If you feel that voting isn't important, perhaps you should read this from Martin Niemoller:

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn’t a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

No comments:

Nuffnang