NUFF NANG

Thursday, December 07, 2006

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS...

IS A LOVING HOME...



Note from Lucky the Mongrel Puppy

Hi, my name is Lucky - well at least that's what Natasha keeps calling me. I am a 2 month old mongrel and am currently living with Natasha and Cleo. I can be playful if I think you can be trusted. See I have not had very good experiences with humans previously. Boys used to frighten me and throw stones at me. It hurt quite a bit, and then Natasha took me in.

I didn't like her at first cause she was constantly checking on me. And then she started giving me milk and yummy BilJac. So I thought she was nice. Until she decided that I was too smelly and gave me a bath yesterday! Well, I guess it's for the best cause at least I smell nice now... so maybe someone will come and give me a home soon...

If you think you would like to take me home, please give Natasha a call... Her phone number is 016 322 8816

http://cleopatrathelabrador.blogspot.com/2006/12/puppy-for-adoption.html

**************

There are many other dogs, puppies, cats and kittens that are available for adoption. Please visit Hartamas Shopping Centre on Saturdays from 12pm - 6pm.

Here are some of the lovely animals that are waiting for kind people to take them home.

For more pictures, please visit

http://www.rescue2rehome.blogspot.com











No comments:

Nuffnang