NUFF NANG

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

FEMALE PUPPY FOR ADOPTION

NOTE: THE PUPPY HAS BEEN ADOPTED

21 SEPT 2006

I have a black female puppy available for adoption and would be grateful if one of you could give it a home. Alternatively, you could forward this email to any of your friends who might be interested. Please give me a call at

03-5891 8584 (office)

or send me an email with your contact details and I’ll get back to you. You can email me at either

nvfernz@simedaby.com or natasha_fernz@yahoo.co.uk

She’s about 2 months old, and is a really lovely girl. She has deep blue eyes (as you can see from the picture). She was found wandering about on the main road by herself. I am not sure where the mother is. She’s playful and can already eat doggie keeble (and she can eat quite a bit). She loves human company and prefers to wander about the house instead of being caged up.

No comments:

Nuffnang